Sheep passport cover
“On a visit to a farm park I spotted a sheep that was stood apart from the rest of the flock. It was the poofiest looking sheep with the most sassy expression and I just knew I had to draw it. I used a soft pencil to mimic the texture of the fur, and made sure to capture its spirited personality. I then collaged and blended photos of its wool to create a realistic colour effect. Unlike in real life, I decided this sheep needed to be in a flock so I arranged the sheep in to little family groups which I think works really well.”
This passport cover is designed for a UK passport. If you have a passport from a different country, please get in touch first if you are unsure if yours will fit.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Tough and durable cotton fabric
• Lined with complementary cotton fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Reinforced with interfacing for strength
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *