“I’m lucky to live by the Northumberland coast which is such a beautiful part of the country. All the little seaside towns and the stunning natural landscape really inspire me so I decided to make a cheerful summery seaside print. I travelled around the county picking out landmarks and symbols that I wanted to incorporate into the design and drew them in bold line work. Featured in the design is Longstone Lighthouse, Blyth beach huts, deckchairs spotted in various beaches, and of course a trip to the seaside wouldn’t be complete without an ice cream.”
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Adjustable neck strap with metal D-ring fastening
• Water resistant, wipe clean fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Tie back waist fastening
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Photographed on a size 10 mannequin. See final picture for measurements. If you need any more information about sizing please get in touch.
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *