Robin reusable makeup remover pads
“As part of a bird print range I was working on, I drew this robin print with a really soft pencil to try and replicate his soft feathers. As I sketched, I noticed that the robin had this really cute, slightly cheeky personality about him and I wanted to develop the drawing further. I then digitalised the sketch and put them into pairs. It looks like they’re all having a bit of a gossip or starting a line dance which I think is really fun.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *