Reusable turtle makeup remover pads
“On a summer holiday on the beautiful Greek island of Zante we were lucky enough to see some loggerhead turtles. I loved their cute smiley faces and the interesting patterns of their shells. I thought it would make a lovely print design so I started gathering some research photos. I chose to use watercolour paints to keep with the water theme of the sea turtles. After a lot of tweaking with moving turtles this way and that I finally settled on a composition that I was happy with.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *