Reusable seaside makeup remover pads
“I’m lucky to live by the Northumberland coast which is such a beautiful part of the country. All the little seaside towns and the stunning natural landscape really inspire me so I decided to make a cheerful summery seaside print. I travelled around the county picking out landmarks and symbols that I wanted to incorporate into the design and drew them in bold line work. Featured in the design is Longstone Lighthouse, Blyth beach huts, deckchairs spotted in various beaches, and of course a trip to the seaside wouldn’t be complete without an ice cream.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *