Reusable rubber duck makeup remover pads
“I’ve always loved collecting things and my biggest collection is rubber ducks – I have almost 100 of them! I thought they would make a really fun print design so I went through them all and picked out a selection of the most quirky ones and started to draw them. I chose to draw the ducks lightly in pencil then went over them and coloured them in with promarkers to achieve really bold illustrations. I then scanned them all in to the computer and arranged them to look like they’re swimming in lines.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *