Reusable puffin makeup remover pads
“A few years ago I went on holiday to Northumberland and I went on a boat trip around the Farne Islands. I saw so many puffins sat on the cliffs and they were just so adorable! It was an amazing experience and I wanted to translate that into a print design that could be treasured. I spent a long time getting the drawing of the puffins just right as I wanted it to be a realistic design that shows the beauty and cuteness of these wonderful birds.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *