Reusable pineapple makeup remover pads
“I love fruit stalls in summer; they smell amazing and they’re so colourful. I wanted to make a fresh fruit print range and decided to start with a pineapple. I chose to use colouring pencils to give realism to the fruit with shading as the pineapple has a very particular structure. It took hours to complete but I’m really pleased with the depth this has achieved.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *