Reusable penguin makeup remover pads
“When I lived in Southampton I used to visit Marwell Zoo a lot. They had a lovely penguin enclosure full of adorable Humboldt penguins. Their cheeky nature really inspired me so I decided to design a penguin print. I wanted the penguin drawing to be as accurate as possible so I carefully studied all the photos I had taken and started drawing with a fine pencil to capture all the details. I then used layers of shading to make sure the penguin’s colouring was true to life. After duplicating the drawing I worked on 31 different arrangements I was finally happy with the finished composition.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *