Reusable llama makeup remover pads
“Just up the road from our old house was an alpaca farm and they’re the most adorable creatures! I wanted to make a print design based on these cheery little animals so set about drawing some. I then decided to alter the drawings slightly to make them into llamas as I thought they were more recognisable than alpacas. I worked on a few different print ideas with the scanned in drawing and I think they’ll bring a real cheer to any day.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *