Reusable giraffe makeup remover pads
“When I was studying for my degree in Southampton, I used to visit Marwell all the time as it’s one of my favourite zoos. On one visit, the giraffes were out for their feeding and one little beauty called Ruby was posing for the camera. I drew this print inspired by the photos I took of her that day using a soft pencil, then digitalised the drawing and created a textured surface.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *