Reusable elephant makeup remover pads
“I’ve always loved elephants and had the idea of an elephant print in my head for years. It wasn’t until my sister travelled to Thailand and visited an elephant sanctuary that I set the print in motion. Using her photos as reference, I set about drawing them. I used various pencils and worked hard to get a good likeness to create a realistic print. This is one of my favourite prints because the relationship between the big elephants and the baby elephants is just so cute!”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *