Reusable daisy makeup remover pads
“To celebrate reaching 1000 followers on Instagram I ran a competition to win a custom print design and the winner chose daisies. I did lots of research in the garden and online and discovered that daisies are a lot more complicated than you might think! Using coloured pencils I picked all the different shades and started sketching. I began with the centre of the daisy which is made up of lots of tiny yellow circles then went on to delicately shading the petals. When it came to arranging the design I knew I wanted to have a random scattering of daisies to look like a beautiful summer field.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *