Reusable daffodil makeup remover pads
“Daffodils are one of my favourite flowers – they come in beautiful shades of yellow, and as soon as you see them it feels like winter is finally over. I chose to draw the daffodils in thick oil pastels to convey their bold colours and then spent a long time developing them to create the perfect arrangement of bright florals.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *