Reusable chicken makeup remover pads
“There were some very free range chickens where I used to live that were always escaping and could be seen trotting down the main street! Their run inspired me to make a print design so I set about drawing them. I chose colouring pencils as I wanted to blend the rich colours of their feathers well and thought this medium would work best for this. Once scanned in, I arranged the chickens so they looked like they were running this way and that, just as they did when they broke free.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *