Reusable bumble bee makeup remover pads
“I love it when I start seeing bees everywhere as it feels like summer isn’t far away. I found bees loved this sedum plant so I sat in front of the pretty flowers and snapped lots of photos of the buzzing bees. I chose to draw the bees with watercolour paints as I felt this medium would work well for the fragility of their wings. I painted several bees from my photographs and chose my favourites to use in the print design.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *