Reusable beach hut makeup remover pads
“I’m lucky to live by the Northumberland coast which is such a beautiful part of the country. All the little seaside towns and the stunning natural landscape really inspire me so I decided to make a cheerful summery seaside print. I travelled around the county picking out landmarks and symbols that I wanted to incorporate into the design and drew them in bold line work. The beach huts featured in this design are from Blyth.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *