Reusable banana makeup remover pads
“I love fruit stalls in summer; they smell amazing and they’re so colourful. I wanted to make a fresh fruit print range and decided to continue with bananas. I drew the bananas with a soft pencil and then used watercolour paints to achieve the blended colouring. After some tweaking on the computer, I arranged the bananas in to two prints; one random repeat print with bananas flying everywhere, and one half drop repeat with rows of neatly lined up bananas.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *