Polar bear reusable makeup remover pads
“I’ve always loved polar bears so when I got to see them in real life at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park I was so excited. I took so many photos of the beautiful bears which I used for reference for my drawings. Using coloured pencils I sketched out one of the polar bears and used a variety of yellow and grey tones for shading to create a furry texture. After scanning the drawing in to the computer, I duplicated the bear and arranged the pack in to a half drop repeat as well as a random repeat because I couldn’t decide which I preferred – I love both of them!”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *