Polar bear apron
“I’ve always loved polar bears so when I got to see them in real life at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park I was so excited. I took so many photos of the beautiful bears which I used for reference for my drawings. Using coloured pencils I sketched out one of the polar bears and used a variety of yellow and grey tones for shading to create a furry texture. After scanning the drawing in to the computer, I duplicated the bear and arranged the pack in to a half drop repeat as well as a random repeat because I couldn’t decide which I preferred – I love both of them!”
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Adjustable neck strap with metal D-ring fastening
• Water resistant, wipe clean fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Tie back waist fastening
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Photographed on a size 10 mannequin. See final picture for measurements. If you need any more information about sizing please get in touch.
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *