Pineapple insulated lunch bag
“I love fruit stalls in summer; they smell amazing and they’re so colourful. I wanted to make a fresh fruit print range and decided to start with a pineapple. I chose to use colouring pencils to give realism to the fruit with shading as the pineapple has a very particular structure. It took hours to complete but I’m really pleased with the depth this has achieved.”
Please note this item is reduced as the handle on one side has been slightly missed by the stitching so is not completely sewn in to the seam.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Approx. 17cm tall x 18cm wide x 12.5cm deep
• Layer of insulating fabric to keep your lunch cool
• Adjustable velcro fastening
• Water resistant, wipe clean fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Lined with white wipe clean fabric
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *