Lighthouse reusable makeup remover pads
“I’m lucky to live by the beautiful North East coast which is lined with fabulous lighthouses. To research my latest design I travelled up and down the coast from Northumberland to County Durham to choose my favourite lighthouses. I drew all the lighthouses lightly in pencil and then went over the lines I was happy with using a fineliner. I decided to digitally colour the lighthouses as I wanted the print to be nice and bold. After many different configurations I was content with the layout of the design.”
Instructions for use: Apply makeup remover to the soft side of the pad then wash at 30°c.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Five pads in a pack
• Each pad measures approx. 8cm x 8cm
• 100% cotton
• Optional washing bag – click here
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *