Ladybird passport cover
“I have an apple tree in my garden which produces delicious apples. It also encourages a lot of wildlife to the garden. One day when I was picking a basket of apples, I spotted a cute little ladybird flitting from fruit to fruit and the colour contrast was beautiful. I photographed the little guy before it flew away and decided to design a print. I drew the ladybird from a few different angles to get a more mixed pattern and coloured in the pencil drawings using digitally enhanced watercolour swatches. The layout of the design took a lot of tweaking to get the balance right but I think the final print works well.”
This passport cover is designed for a UK passport. If you have a passport from a different country, please get in touch first if you are unsure if yours will fit.
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Tough and durable cotton fabric
• Lined with complementary cotton fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Reinforced with interfacing for strength
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *