Gingerbread Christmas apron
“I absolutely love making gingerbread! Every Christmas I go through tonnes of the stuff and always have to make double as I end up eating half as dough right out the pan. When it came to drawing the design I rummaged through my cookie cutters and chose three classic shapes: a gingerbread man, a tree and a star. I drew the biscuits in pencil then chose lots of shades of brown watercolours to get the perfect bake. I just want to eat this print up!”
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Adjustable neck strap with metal D-ring fastening
• Water resistant, wipe clean fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Tie back waist fastening
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
See final picture for measurements. If you need any more information about sizing please get in touch.
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *