Bumble bee apron
“I love it when I start seeing bees everywhere as it feels like summer isn’t far away. I found bees loved this sedum plant so I sat in front of the pretty flowers and snapped lots of photos of the buzzing bees. I chose to draw the bees with watercolour paints as I felt this medium would work well for the fragility of their wings. I painted several bees from my photographs and chose my favourites to use in the print design.”
• Designed, printed and sewn in the UK
• Adjustable neck strap with metal D-ring fastening
• Water resistant, wipe clean fabric
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• Tie back waist fastening
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Photographed on a size 10 mannequin. See final picture for measurements. If you need any more information about sizing please get in touch.
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *