Beeswax wraps are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to cling film. Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wraps around your food. Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, snacks and leftovers (not suitable for hot or juicy foods). Wash with warm soapy water and hang to dry. Each beeswax wrap should last between 6 months and a year depending on use and care. When they reach the end of their life, simply cut your beeswax wrap into pieces and add to a compost heap.
Please note the 3 for £20 beeswax wrap offer excludes sale wraps.
• Designed, printed and handmade in the UK
• Natural ingredients and 100% cotton
• Approx. 35cm x 28cm
• One of a kind design, not available anywhere else
• 100% paper recyclable packaging
• Printed with eco-friendly Digital Pigment inks
Gift wrap options available. Click here to find out more.
* * *